Retreat & Spa Hotel
La Buena Vibra Retreat and Spa Hotel Adults Only
- Explore Rooms
Accommodation & Comfort
YOGA(1HR 30MIN)Our Master Yogi has been certified in different countries and with 8 trips to India she has been able to perfect her Ashtanga yoga technique.
TEMAZCALA Temazcal is a type of sweat lodge which originated with pre-Hispanic Indigenous peoples in Mesoamerica.
MEDITATION(1HR)During the session people are guided to a relaxation state that allows them to empty their mind and relax their body in order to reflect and refocus.
HIKE(2HRS 30MIN –3HRS)Recreational activity on the mountains of Tepoztlan, accompanied by a professional guide.
GYM(Complimentary for guests)Our gym is available for our guests so they can exercise when they feel like doing so. It is very cozy, so guests feel welcome and comfortable using the facilities.
HORSE RIDING(2hrs, minimum 2 people)Horse ride on the outskirts of Tepoztlan where you can disconnect and be one with your horse and nature.
FIRE CEREMONY(1HR –1HR 30MIN)This is a ceremony where you do a circle around a bonfire to cleanse and unblock the energy channels.
TAMBORAMA(1 hr – 1.5 hrs)An involving experience whereby you work with tamborines to produce sounds and rythms, helping groups to work on communication through an entertaining mean.
COOKING CLASS(1HR –1HR 30MIN MINIMUN SIX PEOPLE)In this activity, the participants will learn techniques that will allow them to cook attractive and commercial plates. All materials and ingredients are provided.
Our facilities include:
• 31 finely decorated romos to offer an absolutely pleasant stay.
• Restaurant and BarLa Cascada, offering an exquisite fusion of regional, international and vegetarian Mexican cuisine.
• Nirvana Spa, offering a wide range of personalized services and treatments.
• Yoga and Meditation Studios, with experienced teachers and mountain views, making La Buena Vibra the ideal place to Relax, Reflect, Revitalize and Refocus.
• La Buena Vibra is also the ideal place for business meetings, special events such as weddings, baptisms, family parties, product launches, etc.
The most outstanding